On registering for a course, delegates should note the following Terms and Conditions.
(1) The delegate agrees to pay for the program in full, as described on the registration form. Please be aware this is regardless of which payment option (instalments or upfront) has been selected.
(2) If for any reason (such as an inadequate number of registrants) a program is not run, any fees paid will be refunded in full; however, other expenses incurred by delegates such as pre-booked travel arrangements will not be reimbursed. For this reason, we strongly recommend delegates delay booking flights and accommodation until they have received written confirmation that the course has been confirmed.
(3) A cancellation fee of 20% of the total program fee will be incurred for cancellations up to 14 days prior to program commencement. If the delegate has paid upfront, 20% of the total program fee will be retained by Improve and the remainder refunded to the delegate. If the delegate is paying by monthly instalments, upon program withdrawal the delegate will be invoiced for 20% of the total program fee and any monies already paid will not be refunded.
(4) A cancellation fee of 100% of the total program fee will be incurred for cancellations within 14 days prior to program commencement. The full program fee will be invoiced for those who have elected to pay by instalments.
(5) All cancellations must be made in writing. Please refer any claims for refunds in writing to the Director of Operations, Vet. Education and Training Ltd, t/a Improve International at email@example.com.