Improve International — Run by Vets for Vets
Improve International is the largest CPD provider for veterinarians in Europe and a pioneer in the concept of advanced training for vets. Improve provides more than 1,000 days of training per year, with more than 350 speaker in six different languages.
Our mission is to offer top quality training to veterinarians in Australia and New Zealand. Our structured, logical and progressive training allows the attendants to develop their own skills and knowledge under the supervision of the most highly qualified specialists in each discipline.
In addition, our courses offer prospective candidates an ideal preparation for their membership of the Australian and New Zealand College of Veterinary Scientists examination.
What makes the Improve programs different:
- Modules are held conveniently at weekends, in superb venues that will be a pleasure to visit.
- Online access to the Improve International e-learning platform for modular programs.
- Small group sizes to maximise your learning experience.
- A unique blend of theoretical and practical instruction.
- A proven track record of success in 12 different European countries.
If you want to find out more about Improve International in other countries, please click here.
Improve International prides itself in being a company that is run by vets for vets. The company was first established in 1998 by a group of veterinary surgeons from across the UK, including a number of recognised experts. Today, most of our directors are still vets.
The company currently organises CPD courses in venues across the UK and Eire, Italy, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Portugal, Spain, Germany, Austria, Belgium, France, Australia and New Zealand.
To find out more about the team, please click here.